You are using Exclaimer, and you wish to apply a custom font to a signature element.
NOTE: The steps described here assume that you have already created an email signature. For more information, see how you can create an email signature.
To add custom fonts:
- Open the required signature template within the Signature Designer.
- Select the element you wish to update.
- From the right-hand side Properties pane, expand the Text section.
- Within Font Family, click MANAGE.
The Custom Font window is displayed.
- Exclaimer only supports font files in the .ttf and .otf file formats.
- The max font file size acceptable is 1MB. For more information, please see Limitations within the signature template.
- Click UPLOAD FONT.
The Open window is displayed.
- Browse through your local/network drives to locate and select the required font file. Once selected, the font file is uploaded, and the Custom Fonts window is updated.
- Click OK to return to the properties window.
The uploaded custom font will be available for selection in the Font Family drop-down list.
NOTE: You only need to add a custom font once - having added a font, it is available for use throughout this template to apply to any element, table, cell, group, and canvas.A warning is also displayed that this will render as a bitmap image, and text will not wrap unless a fixed width is applied to the text element.
Once you select the custom font for the selected element, a confirmation window is displayed asking if you are sure about using a custom font.
- Click YES to continue.
In the Preview section, you can see that the selected text is in the chosen custom font.