This is also referred to as server-side signatures. This method ensures that signatures are applied to all email messages via Exclaimer's Cloud service, irrespective of which browser/device/email client is used.
Please click on the required options listed below to go through the detailed description:
To access the Apply to email from all devices including mobiles option:
To access the Apply to email from all devices including mobile (server-side) option during the initial setup:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration, then select Connect to Google.
NOTE: The options within Connect to Google are only available during the initial setup. Once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer - Signatures for Google Workspace subscription, this section will not be available.
If required, you can edit the configuration settings via Manager User Data, Manage Mail Flow and Gmail Signatures.
- From the right-hand pane, Apply Signatures is enabled once access to Google Workspace has been enabled and the syncing process has been completed.
By default, Apply to email from all devices including mobiles is displayed:
To re-run the connector setup:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration, then select Manage Mail Flow.
NOTE: Manage User Data, Manage Mail Flow and Gmail Signatures are only available once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer - Signatures for Google Workspace subscription.
- From the right-hand pane, under Connect to Google Workspace, are all the relevant options.
To configure for server-side signatures:
- Click START SETUP. If you don't want to configure server-side signatures, click Skip setup.
NOTE: If you change your mind and in future, you would like to configure server-side signatures, then you can do so within Manage signature rules, Enable tab (see the section Enabling Signatures for server-side).
- Click the CONFIGURATION GUIDE link to view the help page you can follow to configure Google Workspace to route emails to Exclaimer easily.
- The Exclaimer Host name and Exclaimer Host IP addresses information displayed on your screen needs to be configured in the Google Workspace Admin Console.
- You can access the Google Workspace Admin console from here: https://admin.google.com
- Please make sure you copy the Exclaimer Host name and Exclaimer Host IP addresses information as displayed on your screen - the screen displayed below (in this article) is just an example.
Follow the steps outlined in the configuration guide to complete the required configuration in the Google Workspace Admin Console, then return to the wizard and continue with the steps outlined below.
- Select I have completed the setup in Google Workspace option:
- Click Continue to complete the server-side configuration.
- If you want to configure See before you send (Client-side), click START SETUP; or else click Skip setup to proceed to configure only server-side signatures.
- If no other configuration is required, click COMPLETE SETUP to complete this configuration process.
- To complete the setup, it is mandatory to select at least one method on how you want to apply your email signatures (server-side or client-side).
- The setup process can take some time to complete; this is indicated by a spinner. Once it is successfully completed, a Syncing Complete message is displayed, highlighting that the user data syncing is now complete:
Update your SPF record
If you have configured the server-side feature, it is important to update the Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record.
For more information, see How to update the Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record.
Optional - Add exceptions for Google Drive share notifications and Calendar reminder
In some scenarios, when you configure Exclaimer, you find that Google Drive share notifications and Calendar reminder emails are not being received. To ensure that these messages are delivered correctly, it is necessary to stop them from getting routed to Exclaimer. For more information, see Google Drive share notifications and Calendar reminder emails not received.