This option allows you to use client-side signatures with your Google Workspace subscription. In this mode, signatures are synchronized to the users' Gmail.
When emails are sent from Gmail, the signatures are applied directly in Gmail (that is, they do not require routing to Exclaimer for processing).
NOTE: Make sure you set the required Google Drive and Docs permissions when using embedded images in client-side signatures.
How to access it?
To access the See before you send (Client-side) option:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration, then select Connect to Google.
NOTE: The options within Connect to Google are only available during the initial setup. Once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer - Signatures for Google Workspace subscription, this section will not be available.
If required, you can edit the configuration settings via Manager User Data, Manage Mail Flow and Gmail Signatures.
- From the right-hand pane, Apply Signatures is enabled once access to Google Workspace has been enabled and the syncing process has been completed.
- Click See before you send (Client-side) to access the options.
Also, once you have successfully configured server-side signatures, you will be prompted to configure client-side signatures:
Configuring for client-side signatures
To configure for client-side signatures:
- Click ENABLE to enable signatures to be added to your Gmail emails:
- Click COMPLETE SETUP to complete the configuration process.
- To complete the setup, it is mandatory to select at least one method on how you want to apply your email signatures (server-side or client-side).
- The setup process can take some time to complete; this is indicated by a spinner. Once it is successfully completed, a Syncing Complete message is displayed, highlighting that the user data syncing is now complete:
NOTE: Client-side signatures synchronized from Exclaimer will override any previous signature that you have set for new messages in Gmail.