You wish to define a date/time period within which a signature will be used - for example, you want a signature with time-limited promotional content or include a holiday message at certain times of the year, and so on.
Once you have defined the senders and recipients of the signature, you can also define a date/time period within which the signature will be used.
- Log into your Exclaimer Cloud subscription.
- From the All Signatures tab, select the required signature, then click MANAGE.
The selected signature window is displayed.
- Select the Date/Time tab to define the date/time range for the selected signature.
- Select Apply date and time range to enable the Start and End Date/Time for the selected signature to be applied to the emails.
- Click to open the calendar and time selector. Select the required start and end date/time, then click Set.
- If you need a more specific time, click the time field and manually type in the required time.
- The date range displays the format based on the UI language that you have selected.
- Click SAVE CHANGES to save the changes made, else click CANCEL CHANGES.
The selected signature is updated, and you can see the Date/Time rule on the signature card.
- If a Date/Time rule is applied to the signature, then Date/Time Range Applies is displayed. If the Date/Time rule is always enabled, then Always Active is displayed.
When the End date and time are reached, the signature will stop being applied (this means it will be ignored during processing, and the next applicable signature will be used).