If you have requested the Exclaimer Design team to design your signature template and once the template has been completed and sent to you - you will need to import it into Exclaimer Cloud.
How to access it?
You can access the Import Signature option in any of the following ways:
From the left-hand pane, click Signatures then from the right-hand pane select the All Signatures tab.
- From the All Signatures tab, click IMPORT SIGNATURE.
- From the left-hand pane, click Signatures then from the right-hand pane select the All Signatures tab.
- From the All Signatures tab, click CREATE FOLDER.
- The Signatures > New Folder pane is displayed. From the top right select IMPORT SIGNATURE.
Importing a signature
To import the signature template:
- Click IMPORT SIGNATURE.
The Open window is displayed.
- Browse to select the required signature file you have received from the Exclaimer Support team.
NOTE: You can only import one signature template at a time.
- Click Open to confirm your selection and import your email signature source files.
The import will take a few moments, and you will be informed once it has been completed.
The imported email signature is added to the All Signatures page. Follow the standard steps to set up the relevant signature rules for your organization.
If you have any issues uploading your template, please contact Exclaimer Support or your dedicated Exclaimer Template Designer via your support ticket.CAUTION! You can only import signatures created by Exclaimer - other signature types cannot be imported.