You are using Exclaimer Cloud, and you wish that a particular signature is applied only when emailing a specific email address or domain.
NOTE: To configure recipient rules, make sure your subscription is configured for the Server-side.
To apply a signature based on the recipient of the email:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription.
From the left-hand pane, click Signatures. All relevant functionality to set up the signatures is displayed on the right-hand pane. From the All Signatures tab, click MANAGE against the signature you want to define signature rules.
The selected signature window is displayed.
- Select the Recipients tab to define the recipient rules for the selected signature.
To include the selected signature on the email addresses of specific recipients or domains, click Add Inclusion to enable the text box.
- You can,
- enter the required recipient's email address or
- enter @ (symbol) followed by the domain
You can also use a combination of wildcard (*) and text for the email address or domain name.
Some examples using wildcard * are: *@greenorg.net, @domain*, @exclaimer.*, @*.de
- Click Add Inclusion to add another email address or domain.
- Click to delete the selected inclusion email address or domain.
- Click SAVE CHANGES to save the changes made; else, click CANCEL CHANGES.
- Recipient rules are processed after the product rules (server-side and client-side) and only apply to server-side signature rules.
- If inclusions have been defined, they will be processed before exclusions. For the signature to be applied, it must meet the inclusion conditions.
- If exclusions have been defined, the signature will not be applied when the exclusion conditions are met