The Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent allows you to synchronize signatures directly with the user's Outlook on both Windows and macOS, as well as Apple Mail.
If your subscription is configured with client-side signature rules, signatures can be synchronized to the users' local computers for Microsoft Outlook on Windows.
To synchronize signatures with the user's Outlook, the Exclaimer Signature Update Agent needs to be deployed to each user's computer.
But, if necessary, you can also deploy the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent via an MSI package.
Deploying an update to the Exclaimer Signature Update Agent while using the existing GPO
Please click on the required options listed below to go through the detailed description:
To download the MSI package for the Exclaimer Signature Update Agent:
- Download the MSI installer for Exclaimer Signature Update Agent.
To work from within the Group Policy Management:
- Open the Group Policy Management.
- Locate the Group Policy Object (GPO) you used when deploying the Cloud Signature Update Agent.
- Right-click the GPO and click Edit.
- Navigate to User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installation.
- Right-click on the existing software package and select All Tasks > Remove...
- A message box is displayed, prompting you to select one of the software removal methods.
- Select the option to Immediately uninstall the software from users and computers.
- Right-click in the deployed software pane and select New > Package...
- Select the new MSI file. Within the Exclaimer Signature Update Agent Properties window, Deployment tab, select the Deployment type as Assigned.
- For a user-based installation, from the Deployment options, select Install this application at logon.
- Click Apply then OK to save the changes made.