You are using Exclaimer Cloud, and you wish to create a signature without using any pre-defined Exclaimer template.
Exclaimer allows you to create a signature on a blank canvas or base it on the available pre-defined templates. For more information, please see how you can create a signature using a pre-defined Exclaimer template?
To create a signature on a blank canvas
From the left-hand pane, click Signatures, then from the right-hand pane, select the All Signatures tab.
- Click CREATE SIGNATURE. The Signature Designer screen is displayed with the Create New window open.
NOTE: If you are a new user and have opted to try out the signature designer for the first time, you are automatically directed to create a new signature.
- As you wish to create a signature without a template, click CREATE BLANK SIGNATURE at the bottom of the window.
The Table Shape window is displayed.
When designing a signature layout, it is often helpful to work within a table with columns and rows representing the required signature shape.
- Select the required table shape you prefer for your signature template, then click YES.
You can also double-click the required table shape.
Table shapes are available for convenience, but you don't have to select one. If you prefer to work without a table, click NO - this means that you will add content straight to the signature canvas rather than on a table (The signature canvas is where your signature design takes shape).
If you have selected a table shape, it is added to the signature canvas.Example:
- To change the name of the signature, click against the signature name. Delete the existing name, enter your preferred signature name (then click anywhere on the canvas to remove the focus from the name field).
- From the top-right corner of the signature designer, click SAVE CHANGES.
The Save Complete message is displayed, prompting if you wish to:
EDIT RULES: This allows you to define rules for the selected signature, to target specific senders and recipients.
VIEW ALL SIGNATURES: This allows you to view all signatures and folders you have permission to edit.
CONTINUE EDITING: This allows you to edit the selected email signature design as per your requirements.
- You can now continue to design the signature as per your requirement. As your design evolves, remember to save changes.