As part of the setup process, Exclaimer installs various Azure apps; each app serves a specific purpose and is granted the minimum level of permissions required to fulfill its function. When uninstalling Exclaimer, you can remove these apps from Azure to keep the environment tidy.
Removing the Exclaimer App from Microsoft Entra
Removing the additional apps will stop Exclaimer from working.
To remove Exclaimer Apps from Microsoft Entra:
- Log in to the Microsoft Entra (https://portal.azure.com) as a Global Administrator.
- Open Microsoft Entra ID then select Enterprise applications:
- In the search box, type Exclaimer to filter the list of apps to only show the Exclaimer apps:
- Click on the app you wish to remove.
- On the left-hand side, under Manage, click Properties. Then from the Properties pane, click Delete to remove the selected app:
A message box is displayed, prompting you to confirm to remove the selected app.
- Click Yes to delete.
NOTE: If you have already cancelled your subscription, then Delete each Exclaimer app until all Exclaimer apps have been removed (steps 4 and 5).