The Registered Office element is a placeholder block of text that is added to an outgoing email to limit liability. It often appears at the bottom of an email as a separate section, and the content often includes the company name, registered office address and company registration details.
To include Registered Office in your email signature, simply drag and drop the Registered Office element.
How to access it?
To access the Registered Office signature element:
- Open the signature (in the Signature Designer) to which you wish to add the Registered Office element.
For more information, see how you can select a signature to edit.
- From the left-hand side toolbox, expand Legal & Compliance and select the Registered Office element.
Please click on the required options listed below to go through the detailed description:
Adding a Registered Office element
To add a Registered Office element to the signature:
- Drag and drop the Registered Office element at the required location on your canvas.
- The default Registered Office text is added at the required location.
Editing Registered Office text
To edit the Registered Office text:
- Click anywhere in the placeholder text and as required, edit the text.
As you update the content, the preview pane will immediately reflect the changes you have made.
Deleting the Registered Office signature element
To delete the Registered Office signature element:
- Select the outer border of the Registered Office signature element.
- From the right-hand side pane, click DELETE.
Defining text properties
To define the text properties to determine how the text will look in the signature:
- When you add or edit the Legal Disclaimer text, the Text pane is displayed on the right-hand side.
As required, edit the properties. For more information on the Text properties, see Text Elements.