You can update the number of users (mailboxes) that need to have Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Microsoft 365 signatures added to their emails via your Exclaimer Cloud subscription.
WARNING! Only the owner of the Exclaimer Cloud subscription can update the number of users on their subscription.
How to access it?
To access the Number of users option:
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal and navigate to the Overview tab.
- From the Overview tab, click Manage against the required subscription.
- Under Subscription details is the Number of users option.
If you have a test subscription then a banner will appear at the top of the screen reflecting that it is a Test Subscription.
Updating the number of users
To update the number of users for your existing subscription:
- Click the pencil icon () next to the Number of users:
- Enter the updated number of users then click Save: