If you wish to pay for your Exclaimer Cloud subscription via credit card, you will need to enter your cardholder details.
WARNING! Only the subscription owner card details will be used to pay for the Exclaimer Cloud subscription.
If required, you can pay via Direct Debit also.
How to access it?
To access the cardholder details option:
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal and navigate to the Billing tab.
- From the Payment methods tab, under Payment methods, click Add card...
The Cardholder Details page is displayed.
Adding Cardholder details
To add cardholder details:
From the Cardholder Details page,
- In Email address, enter your email address.
- In Address line 1, enter the first line of your address.
- In Line 2, enter the second line of your address.
- In Town, enter the name of your town.
- In County, enter the name of your county.
- In Postcode, enter your postcode.
- From the Country drop-down list, select your required country.
- From the Telephone drop-down list, select your required telephone country code, then enter the telephone number.
- Click Next to proceed.
The Add a payment method screen is displayed:
- Select the required card.
- Click Add card.
The Payment Details screen is displayed:
- Enter the information in the required fields, then click ADD CARD.