You can easily purchase your Exclaimer Cloud subscription via Direct Debit.
At the time of purchase, if you select the payment method as Direct Debit and you have not already set up your Direct debit details (with your Exclaimer account), then you will first need to add the relevant details.
- For the Direct Debit transaction to work successfully, please make sure your bank account is in:
- the same currency as you have been invoiced, and
- the same currency as your country's participating direct debit payment scheme.
- Setting up your Direct Debit details does not automatically purchase the subscription. Once your direct debit details have been set up, you will need to click Purchase to purchase your subscription using Direct Debit.
- Please check if the Direct Debit option is available in your country?
If required, you can pay via credit card also.
How to access it?
To access the Direct Debit details option:
Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal and navigate to the Billing tab.
- From the Payment methods tab, under Payment methods, click Add Bank Debit...
Adding Direct Debit details
To add Direct Debit details to your account:
The 'GoCardless' secure bank account entry page is displayed. Fill in your bank details, then click Set up Direct Debit.
- Exclaimer Cloud does not store any credit/debit card details.
- It can take time for a Direct Debit payment to complete and for authorization on your account to finish; if the payment fails for any reason, we’ll send a follow-up email informing you (and requesting alternative means of payment).