The User Details Editor is a tool that allows end-users to edit the details that are shown within their signature. As a Microsoft 365 Global Administrator or Google Super Admin for your organization, you can define which details your end-users are allowed to edit. For example: the users can enter their working hours, personal pronouns, or favorite quote on their signature.
The User Details Editor section provides Exclaimer Cloud users with a convenient button to access the tool, as well as a link to share with the end-users.
How to access it?
To access the User Details Editor option:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration, then select Manage User Data.
- Once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 subscription - the following options are available: Manage User Data, Manage Mail Flow, Outlook Signatures and Exchange On-Premises.
- Once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Google Workspace subscription - the following options are available: Manage User Data, Manage Mail Flow and Gmail Signatures.
- In the right-hand pane, under User Details Editor, are all the relevant options.
NOTE: If the User Details Editor functionality has not been enabled for your subscription, a message will be displayed:
Please contact the Exclaimer Sales team to enable this functionality for your subscription.
Launching User Details Editor
To launch your region specific User Details Editor page:
- You can:
- As a Global Admin, click GO TO USER DETAILS EDITOR.
- As a user, copy the URL and paste it in a new browser to edit your user details.NOTE: Individual users cannot edit their user data unless a Global Admin has signed in and selected which fields the user can edit.
- A sign in screen is displayed.
Example: This is for a Microsoft 365 subscription:
Once you have successfully signed in - the Manage your contact details screen is displayed.