You are using Exclaimer, and for a support query, you have to provide Exclaimer Support information on the Gmail email headers.
Additional Info: Each individual email consists of email headers. The email headers consist of tracking information that highlights the path the email took as it went through various servers. It contains information, such as the timestamps, IP addresses, sender and recipient information - which is useful to help troubleshoot any queries or issues you might have with your Gmail emails, such as emails not being sent, marked as spam, or bouncing incorrectly.
Please follow these steps described below to view email headers:
- Sign in to your Gmail account using a web browser.
- Open the email you wish to check the headers for.
- On the top right-hand side, next to Reply, click the three dots for More options
- From the drop-down menu, select Show original.
- You can now see the email headers of your selected email in a new tab.
- You can either:
- Click Download original to download the email as a .EML file.
- Click Copy to clipboard to copy the email contents to the clipboard.
We recommend this option as you can paste the information in an email to Exclaimer Support, or when you open a support ticket.