You are installing the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent, and you see a message similar to this:
In most scenarios, this issue may either be that the Windows Installer Service is not running on your computer or that the Windows Registry has some corrupted entries.
There are multiple possible solutions to this issue.
To attempt to resolve this, you can try the following solutions - please click on the required options listed below to go through the detailed description:
Press the [Windows key] + [R] to display the Run window.
Enter services.msc and press [Enter]:
The Services window is displayed.
- Scroll down the services list and locate Windows Installer:
- Right-click Windows Installer and select Properties.
The Windows Installer Properties window is displayed.
- From the Startup type drop-down, select Automatic.
- If Service Status displays Stopped, then click Start. If Service Status displays Running, then skip this step.
- Click Apply then OK to save the changes and close the window.
- Restart your computer.
- Download the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter.
- Once the program has been successfully downloaded, double-click to run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to detect the problem.
- The program will detect and accordingly repair any problems found, such as corrupted or damaged registry values.
- Once the repair has been successfully completed, restart your computer.