As a reseller, your Exclaimer Cloud account gives you the ability to manage all of your customers' Exclaimer Cloud active subscriptions at one location.
When you log in to the Exclaimer Cloud portal, you will see the following details:
Customer: This is the customer's name entered during the subscription creation.
Number of users: This is the number of users associated with the customer.
Status: This is the status of the customer's subscription, whether or not it is active.
- Next payment date: This is the date reflecting when the next payment is due.
And, you will be able to:
Launch your customer subscription to configure a connection between Exclaimer Cloud and Microsoft 365/Google Workspace.
Manage your customer subscription. This enables you to perform various activities for the selected subscription. You can: launch your subscription, add users to the subscription and view subscription details (such as subscription ID).
- Add a New customer subscription.
- View all Archived subscriptions
How to access it?
To access the Reseller options:
Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal to see all of the customer subscriptions assigned to your reseller account.
Please click on the required options listed below to go through the detailed description:
To add a new customer to your account:
- Click New customer subscription.
The New customer subscription window is displayed.
- From Product, select the required product for which the new customer subscription needs to be created. The options available are: Signature for Microsoft 365 and Signatures for Google Workspace.
- In Customer company name, enter the name of the customer's company.
- In Number of users, enter the accurate number of users within the customer's company.
- If you are going to be in charge of the customer's Microsoft 365 signature designs (this means that the customer will not be accessing the user interface to create their own signatures) then click Create to complete the process.
If, however, you want to give the customer access to create and make changes to their signature designs then select the Let customers edit signatures? option.
If you select Let customers edit signatures? option, then,
- In Customer contact name, enter the customer's name.
- In Customer email address, enter the customer's email address.
- Click Create to create the required customer subscription.
- The customer is sent an automated email confirming they have been invited to use Signatures for Microsoft 365/Google Workspace. The customer will need to click on the link in the email, enter their contact details and create a secure password. Their username will be their email address.
- Once the subscription is created, the customer's 14 day trial will automatically start.
- Please note that the customer will only have access to the user interface to manage their Microsoft 365/Google Workspace signatures. They will have no access to billing - you can manage the billing via your Exclaimer Cloud account.
To launch a subscription:
- Click Launch against the subscription you wish to launch.
- If you are launching your customer subscription for the first time, then you need to configure a connection between Exclaimer Cloud and Microsoft 365/Google Workspace.
As required, you can configure the subscription to use one option, a combination of options or all three options: server-side signatures, client-side signatures, Exchange on-premises (Microsoft 365 only).
- If you have already configured the subscription, then you will be taken to the homepage from where you can create a new signature, create a new folder, edit the signature design, manage signature rules, manage subscriptions and so on).
You can: launch the subscription, update the Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record, add users to the subscription, view subscription details (such as subscription ID) and if required, cancel the subscription.
To manage a subscription:
- Click Manage against the required subscription.
For more details, please see how you can manage the subscription.
To view archived subscriptions:
- Click Archived subscriptions.