If you manage multiple signatures within numerous locations, you can easily search for a specific signature or folder.
How to access it?
To access the Signature Search box:
- On the left-hand pane is the Signature Search box.
Searching for a signature or folder
To search for existing signatures or folder:
- In the Signature Search box, enter the name of the signature or folder you wish to search for and press [Enter].
A list of all relevant search results is listed within the All Signatures tab.
- The search results will indicate the current location of the signature or folder.
- If you clear the search content, all results within the root folder will be displayed.
- As required, you can Move, Export, Duplicate or Delete the signature. You can also edit the signature design or manage the signature rules. You also have the option to create a new signature or import a signature into Exclaimer Cloud.