To check the version number of the Outlook Add-in currently in use.
To confirm the Add-in version for the organization:
Run the following PowerShell commands to list the most recently deployed Outlook Add-in version:
- Install the O365 Centralized Add-In Deployment Module for Windows PowerShell:
Install-Module O365CentralizedAddInDeployment -Scope CurrentUser
- Connect to the Add-in service:
Connect-OrganizationAddInServiceYou will need to log into Microsoft when prompted - use your Exchange Admin or Global Admin credentials.Get-OrganizationAddIn | Format-List -Property DisplayName,DefaultStateForUser,Scopes,Version,ProductId
To confirm the Add-in version for a single user:
Run the following PowerShell commands to display the actual Outlook Add-in version deployed to a specific user:
- To confirm Add-in version for a user:
Install-Module ExchangeOnlineManagement -Scope CurrentUser
- Connect to Exchange Online:
Connect-ExchangeOnlineYou will need to log into Microsoft when prompted - use your Exchange Admin or Global Admin credentials.
- Verify the version. Replace <username> with the username of the user, for whom you wish to verify the Add-in version.
Get-App -Identity <username>\efc30400-2ac5-48b7-8c9b-c0fd5f266be2
To confirm the Add-in version for all users:
This script allows you to verify the actual version of the Add-in for every user in the organization.
- To get a report of version numbers for all the mailboxes within your company - download the PowerShell script from here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/exclaimerltd/Internal-Support-Scripts/master/GetAddInForAllUsers.ps1
- To check the latest version of the Outlook Add-in, see Exclaimer Outlook Add-in- Version Release History.
- After deploying a new version, it may take up to 24 hours for the Add-in to update. Users may receive the updated version of the Add-in at different times.