You have created a signature template and want to apply that signature to a selection of users that are grouped in a Salesforce list.
You can link your Salesforce account to Exclaimer and use recipient rules to apply your signature to the list of users from the Salesforce account. Available lists synchronized from Salesforce are: Contact, Account, and Opportunity lists.
To configure and apply a signature to a Salesforce list:
- Log in to your Exclaimer account and from the menu pane, expand Configuration, then select Integrations.
- Under Salesforce Contacts, select CONNECT WITH SALESFORCE to connect your Salesforce account. For more information on configuring Exclaimer integration with Salesforce, see Salesforce Contacts.
NOTE: Salesforce lists are synchronized with Exclaimer every 24 hours at 3am GMT.
The CONNECT WITH SALESFORCE button is found in the Salesforce Contacts section.
- From the menu pane, select Signatures. Find the signature you wish to configure, then select MANAGE.
- Select the Recipients tab. Under Optional inclusions and exclusions, select Add Salesforce List from the Include Salesforce Lists section.
The Add Salesforce List button is found in the Include Salesforce Lists section.
- Add your Salesforce list. For more information on adding a Salesforce list, see Signature Recipients.
- Select SAVE CHANGES to commit your recipient rules. Your signature will now be applied when the recipient of the email is included on your Salesforce list.