The User Details Editor is a tool that allows end-users to edit the details that are shown within their signature. As a Microsoft 365 Global Administrator or Google Super Admin for your organization, you can define which details your end-users are allowed to edit. For example: the users can enter their working hours, personal pronouns, or favorite quote on their signature.
The User Details Editor section provides Exclaimer Cloud users with a convenient button to access the tool, as well as a link to share with the end-users.
How to access it?
The number of editable fields your Exclaimer Cloud subscription allows access to depends on which pricing plan you have.
The Starter plan and Signature Management Cloud Plan do not have access to the user-editable contact details.
The Standard plan has access to two editable contact fields.
The Pro plan and any Marketing Cloud subscriptions purchased before April 2023 are not limited to a number of editable fields. For more information on pricing plans, see Exclaimer Pricing Plans.
To access the User Details Editor option:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration, then select Manage User Data.
- Once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 subscription - the following options are available: Manage User Data, Manage Mail Flow, Outlook Signatures and Exchange On-Premises.
- Once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Google Workspace subscription - the following options are available: Manage User Data, Manage Mail Flow and Gmail Signatures.
- In the right-hand pane, under User Details Editor, are all the relevant options.
NOTE: If the User Details Editor functionality has not been enabled for your subscription, a message will be displayed:
Please contact the Exclaimer Sales team to enable this functionality for your subscription.
Launching User Details Editor
To launch your region specific User Details Editor page:NOTE: 'Region specific User Details Editor' implies the region where your subscription is hosted.
Have you got a question? Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- You can:
- As a Global Admin, click GO TO USER DETAILS EDITOR.
- As a user, copy the URL and paste it in a new browser to edit your user details.NOTE: Individual users cannot edit their user data unless a Global Admin has signed in and selected which fields the user can edit.
NOTES: For reference, the region URL links are:A sign in screen is displayed.
United Kingdom https://uk.details.exclaimer.net
United States https://us.details.exclaimer.net
United States https://us.details.exclaimer.net/google
Example: This is for a Microsoft 365 subscription:
Once you have successfully signed in - the Manage your contact details screen is displayed.
- You can: