As a reseller, you wish to add a new customer subscription to your resellers account.
To add a new customer subscription:
Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal to see all of the customer subscriptions assigned to your reseller account.
- Click New customer subscription.
The New customer subscription window is displayed.
- From Product, select the required product for which the new customer subscription needs to be created. The options available are: Signature for Microsoft 365 and Signatures for Google Workspace.
- In Customer company name, enter the name of the customer's company.
- In Number of users, enter the accurate number of users within the customer's company.
- If you are going to be in charge of the customer's Microsoft 365 signature designs (this means that the customer will not be accessing the user interface to create their own signatures) then click Create to complete the process.
If, however, you want to give the customer access to create and make changes to their signature designs then select the Let customers edit signatures? option.
If you select Let customers edit signatures? option, then,
- In Customer contact name, enter the customer's name.
- In Customer email address, enter the customer's email address.
- Click Create to create the required customer subscription.
- The customer is sent an automated email confirming they have been invited to use Signatures for Microsoft 365/Google Workspace. The customer will need to click on the link in the email, enter their contact details and create a secure password. Their username will be their email address.
- Once the subscription is created, the customer's 14 day trial will automatically start.
- Please note that the customer will only have access to the user interface to manage their Microsoft 365/Google Workspace signatures. They will have no access to billing - you can manage the billing via your Exclaimer Cloud account.