Any font installed on the computer where Exclaimer is installed can be specified when creating a signature template. However only TrueType fonts are supported.
Once you have obtained the TrueType font file (.ttf), follow the instructions below to install it.
1. Copy the file to the computer where Exclaimer is installed
2. Close the Exclaimer console
3. Navigate to C:\Windows\Fonts
4. Copy the font file into the Fonts folder
5. Launch the Exclaimer console
The new TrueType font will be available in the Exclaimer signature editor.
Note: Some fonts are not considered 'web safe' and should not be used in any email signature. Refer to web safe fonts for a complete list.
The fonts that are most safe to use are:
- Times New Roman / Times.
- Courier New / Courier.
Customer support service by UserEcho