Using Exclaimer Cloud, you want to create a signature policy based on the sender's email domain - for example, all users with @exclaimer.com as the last part of their email address.
Follow these steps to specify the required domain for the required signature:
Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal, and click Launch to open your subscription.
- From the right-hand side, select Signatures, then from the All Signatures tab, select the required signature and click MANAGE.
The selected signature window is displayed.
- Select the Senders tab to add or edit specific users or groups to this (selected) signature.
- Click Add Sender to enable the drop-down list.
- Enter the specific sender name, email address or domain; this is a predictive text field, so any matched names will be shown as you start to type.
- You can also use a combination of wildcard (*) and text for the email address or domain name.
- Some examples using wildcard * are: *@greenorg.net, @domain*, @exclaimer.*, @*.de
- If you don't wish to use the autocomplete option, you can clear the field and manually enter the email address.
- Click Add Sender to add another sender.
- If required, click against the sender you wish to delete.
- Click SAVE CHANGES to save the changes; else, click CANCEL CHANGES.
How to apply a reply signature
How to apply a signature for a specified time period
How to apply a signature to emails before encrypting them
How to apply a signature for internal or external recipients?
How to apply a signature based on the recipient of the email?
How to apply a signature to emails sent from a group email address in Google Workspace?
How to apply a client-side signature to a forward or reply message?
How to apply a signature using user attributes
How to apply a signature once per user