The Exclaimer Cloud status page displays information about any interruptions or outages to your service, as well as information on any planned general maintenance.
How to access it?
Once you have successfully logged in to the Exclaimer Cloud portal, the dashboard screen is displayed.
You can either click Service health at the top-right of the page or click on the health status at the bottom of the page.
The Exclaimer Cloud Status page is displayed.
What does this reflect?
An example of the Exclaimer Cloud Status page is displayed below:
- When the system is fully operational, a green banner will appear at the top of the page, and each Exclaimer Cloud region will be labeled as Operational.
- The colour of the banner and the status of the affected region or Exclaimer Cloud component will change to reflect any reported issues.
- The icon displayed will reflect the severity of the reported issues. The different icons are:
To view the full status information for your Exclaimer Cloud region, select the plus icon next to the region name. This will expand and you can view the status of each component that makes up Exclaimer Cloud.
- Hover over the question mark icon for further information regarding what each component is, or what it does.
- Past Incidents reflect all incidents that have occurred in the last 24 hours.
SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES enables you to subscribe to the status update page.
When you subscribe to the status updates page, you will receive email notifications alerting you if there are any current issues, as well as for any upcoming scheduled maintenance.
When you subscribe for the updates, all components of all Exclaimer Cloud regions will be selected by default. You can customize the updates to the regions or components you are interested in by de selecting the required components.
You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. Once this confirmation has been completed, you will receive any service updates or alerts for your chosen region or components.