A Welcome to Exclaimer window is displayed when you create a new subscription and launch it.
Once a (new) subscription is created, you need to configure a connection between Exclaimer Cloud and your email system - this can either be Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace. To configure a connection, you need Global Admin (Microsoft 365) or Super Admin (Google Workspace) rights.
In the Welcome to Exclaimer! window:
- If you have Admin rights, click I HAVE ADMIN RIGHTS and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you do not have Admin rights, click INVITE MY IT ADMIN to invite your IT Admin to complete the onboarding on your behalf, for your subscription.
How to access it?
To access the INVITE MY IT ADMIN option:
- The Welcome to Exclaimer! window is displayed only when you create a new subscription and launch it.
- Click INVITE MY IT ADMIN.
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration, then select Connect to Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace.
NOTE: The options within Connect to Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace are available only during the initial setup. Once you have successfully configured your subscription, this section will not be available.- On the right-hand pane, a blue banner appears which states that you need Microsoft 365 Global Admin credentials to continue with the configuration process.
If required, you can edit the configuration settings via Manager User Data, Manage Mail Flow, Outlook Signatures and Exchange On-Premises.
- Click the Not an Admin? Invite IT Admin link.
Example of a Microsoft 365 subscription:
Inviting an Admin
To invite an IT Admin:
- Click INVITE MY IT ADMIN?
NOTE: The Welcome to Exclaimer! window is displayed only when you create a new subscription and launch it.
The Invite your IT Admin window is displayed:
- In the To field, enter a valid recipient's email address. Please make sure the recipient has Global Admin permissions to complete the onboarding for your subscription.
- In the Subject field, by default, a pre-populated text is displayed. If required, you can edit the wordings to suit your requirement.
- In the Message box, by default, a pre-populated text is displayed. If required, you can edit the wordings to suit your requirement.
If a signature template has been setup for you from within the visual trial experience, then your signature will be included in the message.
- Click SEND to send the email to the recipient.
A confirmation window is displayed with the message that the configuration instructions have been emailed to the recipient (IT Admin).
Click DONE to close the window.
Example of the email sent to the IT Admin:
The IT Admin will receive an email with a video explaining how to configure the email system.