Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
This article consists of the following sections:
Creating a subscription
Once you have completed the sign up process, you will be directed to create a subscription.
To create a subscription, please follow the steps outlined below:
- You need to select which service provides your email (in this example, we're creating a subscription for Microsoft 365, but the process is the same for whichever email service you select):
- Click Next.
- Enter how many users in your organization will be using this Exclaimer Cloud subscription (the minimum license is for ten users).
- Select the region in which your tenancy is hosted.
- Select the terms and conditions, then click Next.
Your subscription is now being prepared.
Once the preparation is complete, a confirmation is displayed. Click Launch.
If you just want to try out the Signature Designer before configuring a connection with your email service, simply click Launch and select Try out the Signature Designer:
If you are an Administrator and you are ready to configure your email services, follow the steps below:
- Click the Not now link.
Update your SPF record (to prevent messages processed by Exclaimer from being marked as spam).
- Launch your subscription and configure the operational service for Office 365 or G Suite.