Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
When you upgrade your Exclaimer Cloud account to a paid service, you have to input a payment method.
We recommend: You include more than one payment method in case your primary payment method does not go through.
To update your payment method:
Login to the Exclaimer Cloud portal and navigate to the Payment methods tab.
- You will see the payment methods already stored against your account. You can now add new payment methods and also delete any existing payment method.
- Click the Overview tab then click Manage against the subscription you wish to update.
- In the Subscription details section, click Change next to the Payment method.
- From the Payment method drop-down list, select the payment method by which you wish to pay.
The different options are:
- Direct Debit
- Credit Card
- Invoices (requires manual payment)
- Select the terms and conditions to proceed.
- Click Purchase to activate your subscription - the billing payment will run on the standard monthly billing cycle. But, if you want to move to an annual invoice contract then please contact our Sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Exclaimer Cloud does not store any credit/debit card details.
When you add a new payment card to your account, you are redirected to the Global Iris payment portal, powered by RealEx Payments. This is one of the most secure e-commerce platforms for online payments using a 128-bit SSL Certificate.