Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
We have created a signature template for you and provided you with the required template file to import into your Exclaimer Cloud environment. When you do so, a similar error message is displayed:
ERROR: Unable to import template. Please try again or contact support.
This error occurs if a template has been sent over to you and you have downloaded the file onto a Mac (Apple) device. This is caused by the mail client, the device itself, that was used to download this file - it changes the extension of the file from being a .ExSig2 or .ExSig1 into a .ExSig1.txt file.
To resolve this issue, ensure that the file extension '.txt' has been removed.
To remove the .txt extension:
- Locate the file you have downloaded.
- Right-click the file and select Get Info.
- Locate the Name & Extension option (if you cannot see the extension, uncheck the Hide extension option).
- Remove the .txt from the file extension.
- If a pop-up window is displayed, select Use .ExSig2 (or .ExSig1) option.
- Once this is completed, import your signature template file as required.