Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You would like to exclude a signature from being applied to emails sent to a specific email address or domain.
To exclude a signature from being applied to emails sent to a specific email address or domain:
- Hover your cursor over the required signature tile and click the Select recipients option:
- The Select recipients window is displayed with a focus on the Include option:
Note: To configure recipient rules, you must first start with an active Server-side policy.
When trying to configure recipient rules on a disabled signature policy or a Client-side policy, the following banner will be displayed at the top of the Select recipients window:
- Click on the Exclude tab to change the focus to the required option.
The Exclude tab enables you to specify the email addresses or domains you wish to exclude from receiving the signature.
- Click Add Recipient to display the Add recipient window:
- In Specific email address or domain, enter the email address or domain you wish to exclude from receiving this signature.
- Click OK to close the window. The recipients added are now displayed in the Select recipients window:
- Click OK to confirm.
The signature tile on the Home page will also be updated to reflect that the signature will apply to Specific recipients: