Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You wish to exclude messages from having a signature applied, based on the message (body text).
You can apply the exclusions from within Signature rules.
Follow the steps outlined below to exclude messages from having signatures applied:
- Hover your cursor over the required signature and choose the Signature rules option:
The Signature rules window is displayed with focus on Server-side (Office 365) tab.
- Ensure that the Apply this signature option is enabled:
- Enable the Don't add a signature if the message contains option then type the required exception text in the space provided. You can either enter a word or phrase that will be present in the email signature; for example, your company's registration or VAT number. If the exception word/phrase is found during processing, then Exclaimer Cloud will not append the signature again.
- Having entered the required text, select one of the following In options:
- anywhere in the email trail - select to check the text anywhere in the entire message trail.
- only the most recent email - select to check the text in the most recent message.
- As required, select the appropriate option for If the signature isn't added or If the signature is added.
Note: For a working example of how these options can be used, please see How to apply a reply signature.