Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
As you add more email signatures, new signature tiles appear on the home page. The order in which these appear is important as it reflects the sequence in which the signatures will be applied.
When an email is processed by Exclaimer Cloud, each signature is checked to see if it applies to the sender of the email. If a match is found, that email signature is applied, the processing stops and the email is delivered.
If there are multiple email signatures that can be applied to the sender then the first one found will be used.
This page consists of:
Steps on how you can view the existing email signature sequence
Steps on how to re-order the signatures
To view the existing email signature sequence:
- Click the Re-order option (at the top of the home page) to view the existing sequence of email signatures and if required, make the necessary adjustments:
To re-order signatures:
- Select the Re-order option (at the top of the home page).
Each signature tile is displayed with a sequence number in the top-right hand corner:
- To update this sequence, click on any tile and drag it to a new position (drag and drop).
When you move a signature tile to a different position, a space is made and all signature tiles shift over from that point:
- When the signature tile has been placed in the desired position, release the mouse to drop the tile.
- Once you are done, click OK to confirm.