Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
Using Exclaimer Cloud, you want to create a signature policy which is based on the sender’s email domain - for example, all users with @exclaimer.com as the last part of their email address.
Follow these steps to specify the required domain using the Select senders option for the required signature:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
- Click the Launch button for your subscription.
- Create a new signature policy (or modify an existing one).
- Hover your cursor over the signature and click the Select senders option.
- The Select senders window is displayed. As required, select the relevant tab: Include or Exclude.
The Include tab displays a list of all people/groups who will be included 'as sender' for the selected signature.
The Exclude tab displays a list of all people/groups who will not be included 'as sender' for the selected signature.
- Click the Add People/Groups button to add specific people/group within the selected tab:
The Add person/group window is displayed:
Select the Specific user or email address option and enter the required email domain (including the @ symbol):
When you have entered the required domain, DO NOT select any prompted names or press [Enter].
Instead, click on any blank space in the Add person/group window then click OK. This will return to the Select senders window, with the domain listed, under the selected tab.
Click OK to confirm and close the window.
On the main page where the signature is displayed, you can now see the updated Applies to messages from information: