Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You want to configure the folder scope for a new folder.
This section describes the steps on:
Creating a new folder
Follow these steps to create a new folder:
- On the home page, click New Folder to create a new folder.
The Create Folder window is displayed.
- In Name, enter a name for the new folder.
- In Description, enter a valid description for the folder (the description will be displayed on the signature tile).
- Click OK to create a new folder with the entered name and description.
Note: By default, new folders are configured without any restrictions so that signatures contained within them can apply to everyone.
Configuring the folder scope
Follow these steps to configure the folder scope:
- To restrict the folder to certain users, hover your mouse over the folder and click Select senders.
- The Select senders window is displayed. As required, select the relevant tab: Include or Exclude.
The Include tab displays a list of all people/groups who will be included 'as sender' for the selected signature.
The Exclude tab displays a list of all people/groups who will not be included 'as sender' for the selected signature.
In the Select Senders window, you can either add new people or groups to the selected folder or you can edit existing users.
- To edit existing users within the selected folder, click the pencil next to the user you want to edit.
- To add new people or groups within the selected folder, click Add People/Groups. Select the required users the folder applies to then click OK to save the changes.
- The changes will be reflected in the Select Senders window.
- Click OK to confirm the settings and close the window.
- The selected folder will now display the updated users/groups for the signature policies.