You are using Exclaimer Cloud and have designed your signatures. Within the Recipients tab, you have specified that the signature should be applied to emails sent to internal or external recipients rather than any recipient.
You have also chosen to include a particular recipient address or domain in the recipient rules. But, you notice that the signature is not being applied to the recipients specified in the include option.
When Exclaimer Cloud processes the recipient rules, the For messages sent to: rules are processed before the Where any of the recipients: rules.
This means that if you have configured a signature to apply to messages sent to internal recipients, and you have also specified an external domain in the include rules, the signature will not be applied to the external domain as Exclaimer Cloud will recognize the signature as only for use on internal emails.
To resolve this, you need to configure the signature policy to apply a signature based on the domain you are sending to.
- From the All Signatures tab, select the signature onto which you want to define recipients, then click MANAGE.
The selected signature window is displayed.
- Select the Recipients tab to define the recipient rules for the selected signature.
- From the Type of recipient, select All Recipients (Internal and External): This includes both internal and external recipients.
- To include the selected signature on the email addresses of specific recipients or domains, click Add Inclusion to enable the text box.
- You can, either enter the required recipient's email address or enter @ (symbol) followed by the domain.
You can also use a combination of wildcard (*) and text for the email address or domain name.
Some examples using wildcard * are: *@greenorg.net, @domain*, @exclaimer.*, @*.de
- Click Add Inclusion to add another email address or domain.
- Click to delete the selected inclusion email address or domain.
- Click SAVE CHANGES to save the changes made, else click CANCEL CHANGES.
The signature will now be applied to the domains specified in the Include rules.
How are recipient rules processed?
Do recipient rules work for all signatures?
How to apply a signature based on the recipient of the message?
How to exclude a signature from being applied to emails sent to a specific email address or domain?
Can I include a recipient domain but exclude a specific recipient in that domain?