You are using Exclaimer Cloud and have created your email signature. You need to ensure the signature elements are spaced evenly and don’t appear squashed together.
NOTE: The steps described here assume that you have already created an email signature. For more information, see how you can create a signature.
To add padding to the signature elements:
- Open the required signature template within the Signature Designer.
- To add padding, select the outer border.
Tip! To add padding, make sure you select the border of the relevant options before making changes to the Padding values. For more information, see Colored borders in Exclaimer Cloud Signature Designer.In this example, we have selected the Personal Details group.
- From the right-hand Properties pane, expand the Padding section.
- Untick All the Same option.
- Enter the required values.
In this example, on Left, we add 20 px, then press [Enter].
Automatically, the changes are reflected in the signature design.