You have added a mailto: hyperlink to your email signature, and would like to include additional information in the mailing configuration, such as carbon copies or subject text.
You can include carbon copies (Cc), blind carbon copies (Bcc), subject text, and body text in your mailto: hyperlinks by adding HTML values to the hyperlink text.
- Open your signature in the Signature Designer and select your mailto: hyperlink.
- Add a ? at the end of the mailing address.
- Enter your content information:
- To add a Cc, enter cc= followed by a mailing address.
- To add a Bcc, enter bcc= followed by a mailing address.
- To add a subject line, enter subject= followed by your subject text.
NOTE: To include spaces in your subject text, separate each word with %20.- To add body text, enter body= followed by your body text.
NOTE: To include spaces in your body text, separate each word with %20. To add a line return, enter 2%0A.
- To add additional values, enter & followed by the additional value's information .
Example of a mailto: with Cc
Example of a mailto: with Cc and Subject messagemailto:firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com&subject=Your%20first%20mailto