You have deployed the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in, and you notice that your signatures are not showing on Outlook desktop, but they are showing on Outlook Web without any issue.
The Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in feature uses a connected service which is only available when the option for Optional connected experiences is enabled in Outlook.
Please go through the options below to see how you can resolve this issue:
Step 1: Check the Pre-requisites
Before you install the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in (Outlook), please ensure you have:
- Outlook Version 2104, Build 13929.20296 or above
- Click to Run (C2R) versions only
- Retail versions only (volume-licensed versions do not currently include the necessary API requirement sets)
Note: Specific features may require later versions of Outlook, please refer to the release notes here.
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 or above
- Office for Mac [version 16.64 (22081401) or above]
NOTE: Only the New Outlook interface is supported. Go to Outlook > New Outlook to enable it.
Please note that your Microsoft 365 plan must allow access to deploy Microsoft 365 Apps through Microsoft AppSource. Certain plans, such as Office 365 E2 do not support this.
Step 2: Make sure the Optional connected experiences option is enabled in Outlook.
To enable the Optional connected experiences option in Outlook:
- Log in to the Outlook Desktop App.
Click File from the ribbon bar.
- From the left-hand side, click Options.
The Outlook Options window is displayed.
- From the left-hand side, click Trust Center then click Trust Center Settings....
From the left-hand side, click Privacy Options, then click Privacy Settings...
- Select the Turn on optional connected experiences option:
- Click OK to save your changes.