Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite |Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange
You want to use web-hosted images within your signature template, however, you do not have access to a web location such as the company’s web directory and would like to host an image that you can maintain and store.
Dropbox is a free to use service, where you can upload multiple types of files, including images.
Dropbox recently changed the way the files are 'shared' and no longer supports web-hosted images the same way.
We have put together a step-by-step guide below describing how you can use web-hosted images in your signature template:
To use web-hosted images in your signature template, please ensure you have an account with Dropbox.
- Upload the image(s) to your Dropbox account.
- Once the image has been uploaded, click on the image itself then click Share.
- Click Create a link and copy the link provided.
- Insert the link into the Linked Image URL within Exclaimer Cloud's Image/Logo properties.
- The link will not work as it currently is; to make it work - change the ?dl=0 to ?raw=1 for the image to display:
Once this has been completed you will see the image in the preview window.
- Click OK to continue inserting the image into the template.