Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You wish to add a border that connects to the logo/image in the template while having information on the left/right of the image.
To add a border to connect to an image:
- Insert a table: 2-column by 1-row.
- In one cell, insert another table for the amount of information you require.
In this example, a table with 3-columns by 1-row is inserted:
- Insert the image into a blank table cell.
- In the secondary table, add the required fields.
- Space them out using the Padding option on the table cells.
- Select the table that you wish to add the border. From the Properties window, select the Border option and add a Top border of 1px solid or more. Select the colour.
In this example, the colour is #7D7D7D.
- Test the signature to see if it works correctly.
Caution: There will always be a slight misalignment that is only seen if the email is zoomed in more than 100% - normal viewing size. Unfortunately, this is something we cannot fully control.
Just make sure that the border is applied to the secondary table or the table cells, rather than the outer golden yellow line on the main table.