Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite |Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange
To add a new signature with a blank canvas, so you can design your layout and content from first principles, follow the steps below:
- Select the New Signature option from the menu bar at the top of the Home page:
Note: If you are a new user and have opted to try out the signature designer for the first time, you are automatically directed to create a new signature and will start this process at step 2 (see below).
- From here, the Create New window is displayed:
- You don't need to select a predefined template, as we want to start with a completely blank canvas (rather than starting with a predefined Exclaimer template). Instead, click the Create Blank Signature button, at the bottom of the window. From here, Table Shape options are displayed:
When designing a signature layout, it is often useful to work within a table that includes columns and rows representing the required signature shape. A range of table shapes is available here, so you can choose one that best suits the layout that you want to achieve.
- Select the required Table Shape and click Yes.
Note: Table shapes are available for convenience, but you don't have to select one. If you prefer to work without a table, click No - this just means that you will be adding content to the signature canvas, rather than a table.
Once you have selected a table shape, it is added to the signature canvas:
- Click Save (at the top of the Signature Designer):
- Enter a Signature Name and click OK:
This saves the signature and adds it to the Home page.
- You can now design your signature. As your design evolves, remember to save changes.
Note: When your design is finished, you can apply it to the required users and, when you are ready, enable it for use.