You are using Exclaimer and have created your email signature with rotating banners. Now you wish to rotate the banners on alternate days based on a promotion that your organization is running.
For more information on how you can add a rotating banner to your email signature, see Rotating Banners.
For more information on the different signature elements (available within the Toolbox), see Signature Elements.
You can easily set the banners to run on alternate days.
To rotate the banner on alternate days:
- Within Signature Designer, open the required signature with rotating banners.
- Click on the rotating banner then from the right-hand side properties pane: from the Rotation Rule drop-down list, select Rotate in order daily.
- Click Manage.
The Rotating Banner window is displayed.
- Click Add Image for each day. Then, select Image 1 and click UPLOAD IMAGE to upload the image for day one. Continue uploading the images for the rest of the days.
For example, if you are making the change on a Monday, upload the image for 'Monday' (Image 1) first, then upload the image for 'Tuesday' (Image 2) and so on.
- If required, you can also set up unique links for each banner and insert alternate text.
See Rotating Banners for more information.
- Click OK to save the changes made.
The banner images will now rotate in order each day.