Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You would like to add some space above and below your signature - so that there is some visible space at the end of your email body.
There can be a few reasons why there is no space above or below your email signature, such as:
- You don't press the [Enter] key at the end of your email to create the extra space within the email content.
- Sometimes Microsoft Outlook removes the extra line breaks to conserve space.
To add space above and below your signature, we recommend you use padding.
- Click on the golden yellow line of the table or the top-most green table cell or red group or the blue element.
The Properties window is displayed.
- Click Padding then unselect All the same option.
- Enter the padding values in Top.
- If required, add the padding values in Bottom as well.
For more information, see Adding spacing between elements in your signature.