Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Google Workspace| Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
You notice that the images within your signature appear blurry or low in quality.
The quality of the image depends upon a number of factors, such as:
- the resolution of the image itself
- the resolution of your laptop or monitor
- the zoom settings you have in place
- if the image is rendered as a bitmap
Some tips to help you resolve the image quality issues:
- Check the quality of the image in Photoshop, MS Paint or GIMP. If the resolution is high, then change it to 96dpi; if the resolution is low, then double-check the image size.
- If you reduce the image size from large to small then please be aware that the image quality will be lost.
- Within Photoshop you can preserve the quality by changing the image into a custom smart object.
- If you are using MS Paint or GIMP then this option is not available - in this case, ensure that the resolution is correct.
- Check the zoom and display settings within the environment you are working with. 4K monitors can differ from the standard 1080 pixel sizes.
- Check if the custom font or background image is rendered as a bitmap. In this case, the only solution is to remove the custom font or background image. For more information, see How to resolve bitmap quality issues?