Exclaimer offers you to try the Exclaimer Cloud product for free for 14 days.
Please click on the option to go through the detailed description:
How you can start your free trial
- Launch https://portal.exclaimer.com/v3/sign-up/.
(Please note the free trial URL is different from the main portal).
The Start your free trial page is displayed:
- As required, you can either select Sign up with Google or Sign up with Microsoft.
For example purposes, we have selected Sign up with Microsoft.
A Microsoft Sign in window is displayed:
- Enter your sign-in credentials, then click Next to proceed.
A Microsoft window prompting you to grant access to read your profile is displayed:
- Click Yes to proceed.
The Details screen is now displayed:
- Enter the required fields:
Company Name: Enter the name of your company.
Total Employees: Enter the total number of employees in your company.
Country: Select the country.
- Tick the I have read and accept the terms and conditions option.
- Click Start to proceed.
What's happens next?
Once you have successfully opted for the free trial and the next time you log in to the Exclaimer portal - a similar screen will be displayed:
The following options will be available:
Launching your subscription
- Click Launch to launch your trial subscription. As required, select Microsoft 365, Google Workspace or Exchange.
Experiencing a full-featured trial
- Click Fully-Featured Trial to try the software with all the features activated.
The following screen will be displayed:
- As required, select Microsoft 365, Google Workspace or Exchange.
Managing your Exclaimer Cloud subscription
- Click Manage to manage your Exclaimer Cloud subscription.
Managing your subscription allows you to perform various activities for the selected subscription. You can: launch your subscription (Microsoft 365, Google Workspace or Exchange), update the Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record; if you are currently in trial mode, then you can purchase the subscription, add users to your subscription, view subscription details (such as subscription ID) and, if required, cancel the subscription.