Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange
This article guides you through the process of configuring your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 subscription, for On-Premises Exchange Server deployment ONLY (so signatures are applied to all email messages via Exclaimer's Cloud service, irrespective of which browser/device/email client is used).
Running the setup wizard
This wizard walks you through the steps required to grant permission for Exclaimer Cloud to read user data from your Azure AD/Office 365 directory (and maintain a replica in an Exclaimer Cloud database).
To run the setup wizard, follow the steps below:
- Once you have set up your subscription and launched Exclaimer Cloud, you can choose to Connect to your email system or Try the Signature Designer:
- Select Connect to your email system then click Next to choose the features that you wish to configure.
- Select Apply to email from all devices including mobiles, then select Setup for On-Premises Exchange Server:
- Click Next to view a summary of tasks that will be completed during this setup:
- Click Next to grant permission for Exclaimer Cloud to read your Azure AD/Office 365 data.
- Enter the domain name for your Azure AD/Office 365 then click Next.
You are prompted to sign in to Azure AD as a Global Administrator (be sure that you are entering the credentials for the correct Azure AD tenant):
Once authenticated, you are prompted to accept a permissions request for the Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365 app, click Accept:
- Having confirmed these details and granted the required permissions, you are directed back to Exclaimer's setup wizard, where you'll see a confirmation that you have successfully granted permission for Exclaimer Cloud to read your Azure AD directory data:
- Click Next to synchronize the data.
- Once the data is synchronized, confirmation is displayed:
- Click Next to access the Home page.
- You can now create your first email signature in Exclaimer Cloud.
- Once your email signature has been created, the server-side options (within Signature Rules) will be automatically enabled.
- To utilize all benefits of the full Exclaimer Cloud solution (such as the template designer on a friendly web-based user interface) for all users, without migrating them from their On-Premises Exchange environment into Cloud, you need to install the Exclaimer Exchange Transport Agent on all Exchange servers.