Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G-Suite
The Customer Thermometer element is used to add a Customer Thermometer to your signature.
Customer Thermometer is a great way to gain feedback from the services your company provides.
Adding Customer Thermometer
To add the Customer Thermometer element to your signature:
- Drag and drop the Customer Thermometer element (under Surveys) onto the required signature design.
- Within the Customer Thermometer UI, once you have created an Embedded Thermometer, click Generate Embed Code.
A window is displayed that enables you to link your Exclaimer Signature with Customer Thermometer.
- Click Generate Template.
An example screen is displayed below:
The Customer Thermometer template is displayed:
- Copy and paste this template into the Exclaimer Signature Designer, Customer Thermometer window. To copy and paste all of the template icons, press [Ctrl A] then [Ctrl C].
(The Customer Thermometer window is displayed when you drag and drop the Customer Thermometer element onto the required signature design.)
- Select Embed images to embed the template images.
The maximum size of the image you can embed is 150KB.
- Click OK to save the template and close the window.
You can now view the Customer Thermometer in the preview pane:
Setting up Customer Thermometer properties
Once you have successfully embedded the customer thermometer onto your Signature, you can define its Visibility properties:
Visibility properties are used to determine the circumstances under which this customer thermometer should/should not be displayed:
|Always visible||The default setting is to always display the customer thermometer.|
|Auto-hiding separator||This option is only applicable for elements where multiple fields are defined on a single line, separated by a character (such as a comma or a pipe), and you wish to hide separators if no user data is present.|
Select the conditions for this customer thermometer to be visible.