Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This article guides you through the process of re-running the setup or upgrading the Transport Rule to prevent Out of Office emails from being sent to Exclaimer Cloud.
You can do one of the following:
- Re-run the Connector Setup wizard: The Office 365 Connector Setup will automatically run the Transport Rule 'Create Bypass Out of Office Transport Rule'. This transport rule will stop all automatic reply emails from being sent to Exclaimer Cloud.
- Upgrade your existing subscription: The Upgrade wizard will add a new transport rule in addition to the existing Exclaimer Cloud transport rules already setup. The new rule will ensure that Exclaimer Cloud does not process 'Out of Office' emails.
Upgrading your existing subscription
To upgrade your existing subscription for the new Transport rule:
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal, launch your subscription, then click the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings:
- The Settings window is displayed, select the Mail Flow tab and click Upgrade Rule:
- You are prompted to sign in (if you haven't already) as a Global Administrator.
Once you have successfully signed in as a Global Administrator, the Bypass Exclaimer Cloud for Out of Office Messages wizard is displayed:
- Click Next to proceed.
- You will be prompted to authorize Exclaimer Cloud to configure Office 365 on your behalf.
Copy the code () then click Authorize.
- The Microsoft window is displayed, paste the copied code in the space provided then click Next:
The wizard now creates the Out of Office Transport Rule:
- Once the rule has been successfully created, click Close to complete the setup process: