Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
WARNING! From 1st April 2021 Exclaimer will no longer be renewing any Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) for Mail Disclaimers.
Please be assured that the Exclaimer Support team will provide support until your SMA is active.
However, we recommend that you contact the Exclaimer Sales team to discuss your requirements for an upgrade to Signature Management Exchange Edition or Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange.
You can easily export and import configuration files of On Premise products.
This page describes the steps on how you can:
Exporting configuration files
To export configuration files:
- From the top-right corner of the console, click Export Configuration:
The Export Configuration window is displayed:
- Select the location where the file will be saved as a .econfig file.
Importing configuration files
To import configuration files:
- From the top-right corner of the console, click Import Configuration.
- Select the configuration file you want to import then click Ok.
If you import a previously saved backup configuration file you are prompted to select a folder where the contents of the file will be extracted to. If the Browse For Folder window is not displayed, then close and reopen the console and perform the Import Configuration again.
- The Signature Manager Exchange Edition uses the Mail Disclaimers folder.
- If you specify an alternative folder location for any Exclaimer server-side product (example: Mail Disclaimers, Signature Manager Exchange Edition or Auto Responder), make sure that the Network Service account has full access to the specified folder.
To make the ProgramData folder visible:
- Navigate to the Windows Control Panel.
- Select Folder Options then select the View tab.
- Select the Show hidden files, folders and drives option.
- Click Apply then click OK to save the changes made.