Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This article describes how you can deploy an update to the Cloud Signature Update Agent while using the existing GPO.
To deploy an update to the Cloud Signature Update Agent via an MSI package, you need to:
Downloading MSI package
To download the MSI package for the Cloud Signature Update Agent:
- Download a new version of the MSI installer for the Cloud Signature Update Agent.
Work within the Group Policy Management
To work from within the Group Policy Management:
- Open Group Policy Management.
- Locate the Group Policy Object (GPO) you used at the time of deploying the Cloud Signature Update Agent.
- Right-click the GPO and click Edit.
- Navigate to User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installation.
- Right-click on the existing software package and select All Tasks > Remove...
- A message box is displayed, prompting you to select one of the software removal methods.
Select the option to Immediately uninstall the software from users and computers:
- Right-click in the deployed software pane and select New > Package...:
- Select the new MSI file. Within the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent Properties window, Deployment tab, select the Deployment type as Assigned.
- For a user-based installation, from the Deployment options select Install this application at logon.
- Click Apply then OK to save the changes made.